Since 2014 we have been managing and setting up ground services and airport logistic support.
In coordination and liaison with the Civil Aviation Authority and the Air Force/Base Command in charge, we provide a wide range of services and supplies, including jet fuel and diesel fuel.
Ground Support services such as Ground Power Units (GPU), Air starters, Fuel Supply (JET A1) Towing services (Taxi & Push-back), potable water, lavatory service equipment, forklift & crane services can be provided on request in all locations. Also, on many occasions, we have successfully provided the meals to be distributed on board during flights.
In the last two years we have assisted several aircrafts and their crews at different locations, including the management of sequential airport operations spanning half the globe for a number of C-17 Globemaster III military transport aircraft.
Among the services S.C.A. is able to provide:
- Aviation Fuel supply & co-ordination
- Base Generators and Fuel supply
- Cargo handling / transport and customs formalities
- Food supplies / Aircraft Catering
- Internet and telecommunications support
- Water and Electricity supply
- CHT Removal / disposal
- Basic provisions and bottled water to be kept on the base as emergency rations
- Health, Safety, Security & Environmental support
- Logistics arrangements for cargo / base equipment office support flown / shipped in and out
- Medical services on site and Medical evacuations
- Dedicated POC on the ground for 24/7 assistance and support